Crazy Automaniac offers the following Tire Services in Winter Park and East Orlando for all Cars, SUVs, Dually, Flatbed, Tow, and other Light Trucks with large tires up to 40 inches in size:
“It is important to properly inspect your tires and get expert help to repair a tire that has deflated or been punctured.”
Tire repair services performed by our certified experts and technicians include:
Dismounting and inspection of the tire to determine the cause of the inflation pressure loss and whether or not it can be repaired.
– Repairs performed in accordance with strict industry standards.
– Proper plugging and patching from the inside of the tire if suitable for repair.
– Re-balancing of tire and wheel assembly.
– Reactivating of tire pressure monitoring system (if applicable).
Why is it important to have my tire properly repaired?
If you’re driving on a tire that continuously loses air or has a puncture, it is very important to your safety to have it inspected immediately. A service professional should inspect the tire inside and out to determine whether it can be repaired or needs to be replaced.
Flat-tire repair services may help to:
– Properly repair punctures in the tread
– Prevent further tire damage
– Maintain tire air pressure at manufacturer-recommended levels
How often should I inspect my tires?
You should inspect your tires regularly (at least once a month) for excessive or irregular tread wear, scrapes, snags, cuts, bulges, cracks, impact damage, punctures, stones or other debris embedded in the tread, or other damages. If any of these conditions are present, or if you are experiencing continuous pressure loss, the tire should be dismounted and inspected for damage on the inside and to determine if a repair can be made.